Marketing Specialist-BD, Mississauga
ECOH is a highly respected Canadian company specializing in Hazardous Materials, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management. ECOH’s culture fosters an environment of both team and individual growth and achievement, embracing entrepreneurial spirit, client focus, accountability, respect, passion, commitment, and appreciation. ECOH’s unique culture has been essential to staff retention and the growth of the company. ECOH’s Leadership Team manages our business through guiding values of integrity, commitment, creativity, and success.
ECOH has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Specialist to join our growing Business Development team. As the Marketing Specialist, you will focus on promoting ECOH’s brand as an industry leader integrating a professional services marketing mix, both traditional and digital media, that targets existing clients, and achieves growth objectives. You will Lead the development and implementation of a cohesive and comprehensive marketing strategy to increase visible expertise and sustain growth. This opportunity will work cross-functionally on a variety of marketing activities and in collaboration with various stakeholders including Management Committee, Business Development Team, Operations and Admin Teams.
The value you bring to the team will support the business in the following ways: 1) Expert Brand Management that results in growth in our markets, increases client loyalty and establishes meaningful brand awareness; 2) Effective Content Writing to creatively attract followers and improve SEO using compelling storytelling and digital communications; 3) Optimize Client Relationship Management system by marrying marketing and sales data to consistently coordinate data and provide business analytics.
If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for people, diverse environments, and embracing new opportunities. Here is what you will be doing:
- Championing the ECOH brand internally and externally, ensuring compliance with brand guidelines and design consistency.
- Overseeing all branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns (online and offline)
- Creative development of power point presentations, collateral materials, infographics, and various promotional templates
- Developing marketing content and collateral that communicates ECOH’s story and brand.
- Ability to curate content and write blogs, bulletins, news releases and newsletters
- Executing social media content on ECOH’s channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube); develop content calendars and collect all necessary approvals
- Managing ECOH’s website, including creating digital content, content publishing and deploying SEO best practices
- Performing digital landscape analysis, competitive audits, target audience analysis for brand planning and new business opportunities, and reporting.
- Coordinating online and in-person events such as conferences and tradeshow participation, webinars, technical talks and presentations, and client and industry receptions.
- Researching the market to identify, select, monitor, collect, evaluate, and distribute information related to industry trends, competitors, clients, subs, and government regulatory matters.
- Leading the implementation ECOH’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) system by collaborating with PMs to maintain and enter data in CRM database and foster a client-centric culture.
- Monitoring and track KPIs and provide reporting (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Collaborating with Director of Business Development and Operations Managers to develop a client program and provide key account management support and follow-up.
- Coordinating business development sales support and engage in pursuit strategies to win work and service client needs.
- Providing marketing support for special growth initiatives identified within the Corporate strategy and Operations Business Development plans.
- Developing and implement an annual marketing strategic plan
- Other responsibilities as assigned and required.
Here are the job requirements:
- Previous education in Marketing, Technical writing and/or Business Management an asset.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of job-related experience preferrable.
- Solid digital and marketing skills, spanning digital design, websites, social media (paid and earned) and search engine marketing.
- Ability to work effectively and build strong relationships with clients, suppliers, and staff.
- Ability to set priorities, manage multiple responsibilities and meet timelines.
- High level of attention to detail, strong organizational abilities, and excellent follow-up skills.
- Self-motivated; demonstrates high energy and enthusiasm. Creative thinker.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
- Technical Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and WordPress is an asset.
- Candidates with previous environmental consulting and/or Buildings/Real Estate industry experience or working on marketing campaigns for public and private sector clients are preferred.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
ECOH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
For more information on ECOH and its Services please visit https://ecoh.ca/
You may submit your resume to email@example.com and include the name of the position in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in joining ECOH.
Mississauga Office: 75 Courtneypark Drive West,
Unit #1, Mississauga, ON L5W 0E3
Ottawa Office: 666 Kirkwood Avenue,
Unit 100, Ottawa, ON K1Z 5X9