ECOH is a highly respected Canadian company specializing in Hazardous Materials, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management. ECOH’s culture fosters an environment of both team and individual growth and achievement, embracing entrepreneurial spirit, client focus, accountability, respect, passion, commitment, and appreciation. ECOH’s unique culture has been essential to staff retention and the growth of the company. ECOH’s Leadership Team manages our business through guiding values of integrity, commitment, creativity, and success.
ECOH is currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Hazardous Materials team, Mississauga. As a Project Manager you will be primarily responsible for overseeing consulting projects, including contract/proposal preparation, financial activities related to projects assigned, and quality assurance of the services performed. The Project Manager works with Operation Managers, to ensure the development, training, and progression of field staff. The Project Manager will possess relevant academic training, a moderate degree of technical knowledge, and a minimum of five years of related technical experience.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Overseeing Hazardous Materials and Mould consulting projects, including assessments, contract/proposal preparation, remediation/abatement design and inspection work, financial analysis and quality assurance.
- Managing and overseeing projects ensuring a continuous workflow and timely completion of projects, and keeping projects on budget.
- Assigning work to employees ensuring projects are staffed with the appropriate expertise.
- Client development, marketing and business development activities.
- Participating in the development of new services and/or related techniques in accordance with Company goals and objectives.
Here are the Skills you will possess:
- A post-secondary degree in Environmental Science or related discipline.
- 3 to 5 years of Project Manager experience within the consulting industry.
- Achievement of a professional accreditation designation would be considered an asset.
- Time and resource management and the ability to provide junior staff with the appropriate direction, guidance, instructions, while maximizing resource allocations.
- Willingness and effort to share technical knowledge and expertise with peers.
- Ability to work effectively with fellow project managers, senior management, clients and fellow staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent budgetary skills exercised for the management of projects and resources.
- Strong written/verbal communications, and presentation skills including the ability to present technical data and theories effectively to internal staff and clients.
- Valid driver’s license and adequate insurance is required (work related travel will be compensated).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
ECOH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
For more information on ECOH and its Services please visit https://ecoh.ca/
You may submit your resume to email@example.com and include the name of the position in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in joining ECOH.
Mississauga Office: 75 Courtneypark Drive West,
Unit #1, Mississauga, ON L5W 0E3
Ottawa Office: 666 Kirkwood Avenue,
Unit 100, Ottawa, ON K1Z 5X9